My grandpa had pass away on vesak day. I received the news when I'm at work. I was so afraid.. I intended to rush down but mum says I can visit him at the end of my work.
Boyf was good enough to take an extra PH day to accompany and travel me down to tiong bahru.
Things was so hectic. Everything just happen so suddenly. I wish I had spent more time with grandpa.
For 20 years in my life, this is the first time that I ever attented funeral. The day before cremation, I had stay over to look after the place with my aunt and dearest cousins. Headed to aunt hse for bath before heading down to stay for the night. We played monopoly deal to pass the night.
Everyone shed tears when we sent grandpa to mandai cremation. I cried so hard that I told them I don't wanna see him going in to cremation. 我好舍不得也好害怕。Aunt was the one who hold me throughout the whole process.
Everything was just so sudden. This funeral ended on sunday where all family members were to head down for ash collection. Granpa, i hope you rest in peace. And no worries, we will take care of grandma. Cousins will be heading down to her place for clean up session this coming sunday! I'm waiting for that day where all of us will have fun :D
Received mail from finland which is peiyi! uber surprise. Had a chat with her yesterday through videocall. (: I'm waiting for ur return in 4 mths time.
Having work later after school. I feel so sian to work. But it's because peilan open her mouth that is why I help.